What nationality are you?

Yes, but French went crazy during the middle ages. If it was something like Portuguese and Spanish, she only gets 1.5 credits. The same goes for Catalan, Galician, Valencian, and all the other related Iberian languages.

Was she a gypsy?

Nope.

French and Spanish are very close to each other, a lot of the words are the same, and if you can speak French, you can pretty well know a lot of words in Spanish and vice-versa.

So yes. They are related.

I failed French. :biglaugh:

Creo que en beneficio del foro lo mejor sería mantener las comunicaciones en una sola lengua. Es agradable ser capaz de hablar un montón de idiomas, pero sólo hablan Inglés, español, alemán, y Troll.

Yeah, all I got out of that was "troll". :p I've had 2 years of Spanish and 2 years of German in school, and whenever I try to compose a sentence in either I end up with a weird mix of both, throw in some English and a few made up words too.

I was also born in Germany, Heidelburg military hospital.

Hey! Me too! (at least I think so, I'm also convinced I'm adopted because no one seems to know anything about when I was a kid). Crazy world we live in.

Yeah, all I got out of that was "troll". :p I've had 2 years of Spanish and 2 years of German in school, and whenever I try to compose a sentence in either I end up with a weird mix of both, throw in some English and a few made up words too.

HAHA! Have you seen strange wilderness!? Please say yes

Born in Canada, but Dad was Polish, Momma british.

Yes! (but no, I really haven't...care to enlighten me?)

It's just when I read ure post, I remember a scene from that movie where Justin Long tries to "communicate in their language" (spanish lol) and all he does is just say english words but really high pitched. You have to see it.

Not that scene...but if you havent seen the previews.....I FREAKING LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I must ask of one thing.

There is an edit button for one reason.
to edit your posts so you don't have to double post. this may not be annoying to others, but it is VERY annoying to me when people double post on a regular basis.

Please stop.

I'm Britlandish

I must ask of one thing.

There is an edit button for one reason.
to edit your posts so you don't have to double post. this may not be annoying to others, but it is VERY annoying to me when people double post on a regular basis.

Please stop.

I'll take that into consideration.

Thanks for your concern though Matt

Passport says UK.

Blood line says half English, half Irish

Most reactions

Back