what really need for get best 360 Product photography Result ?

Arioman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi, well i`m really new in photography world , but i need to start capture 360 Product photography not completely like a pro but something nice

i search around web and i found many products and equipment for product photography and i really confused what really i need for take a nice product photography

so i need your advice specially for these subject :

1- lighting : There are so many different lighting equipment like Table Top Photo Studio Lighting Kit ( with various Watt ) , soft light , flash and ...
the watt of Lamps seems to be important too !!

also i don't have clue that how many of them is need and in which position to take a good product shot

another things is about the place of Object , there are several equipment like studio light box or table light studio as see in blow :

Sorry, TPF does not permit the posting of images to which you do not hold rights.

i have limit to spend money for buy equipment ( 200$-500$) at least , i don't want to run a pro studio for job but i don't wana start capturing product photo too amateur like amazon users product photos
i have canon D450 , my products are small like : medicine Drugs bottle , spray , pills box . and i need to have clean and nice white background behind them
thanks for your advice

Last edited by a moderator:
A few thoughts:

1) What is your total estimated budget for this - how much money you have to work with might well affect what options are viable for your situation.

2) You mention things like bottles and smaller items, do you really need 360 view shots of those objects? Don't get me wrong 360 view can work wonders for some products, but it can also be a resource hog on a website and if you're only showing the front and back labels of a bottle chances are you just need a front and back shot rather than all the others to make up a 360 degree shot.

3) What else do you have besides the Canon 450D - lens - any lighting - tripod etc....

A few thoughts:

1) What is your total estimated budget for this - how much money you have to work with might well affect what options are viable for your situation.

2) You mention things like bottles and smaller items, do you really need 360 view shots of those objects? Don't get me wrong 360 view can work wonders for some products, but it can also be a resource hog on a website and if you're only showing the front and back labels of a bottle chances are you just need a front and back shot rather than all the others to make up a 360 degree shot.

3) What else do you have besides the Canon 450D - lens - any lighting - tripod etc....

thanks for reply

my brother buy a Canon EOS M that have lens and flash on it so i use it instead 450D

1) between 200-500$ for buying lights and table or soft box

2) i know maybe 360 degree not suitable for small objects , specially for website but i have something else in my mind

i want to use these 360 degrees in Flash swf projects and also advertising videos , So if i capture this object in some medium resolution like 800*600 it`s great for me even for use in HD movies

3) for now i have only Canon EOS M & tripod .

Buy and study the lighting bible. All you need is in here!

thanks my friend , this book seems too cool !

i try to buy and study it , but i think user experience specially pro users can be more useful than a book , cause in action there are some experiences that only can be touch , learn and feel . not just by read .

specially about Equipment that cannot replaced without loss some money

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
no one have any idea ???

why the images removed ?? there is no any brand or logo on them !!!!

no one have any idea ???

why the images removed ?? there is no any brand or logo on them !!!!

I does not matter if there is a logo, or not. If you don't own the images, or have specific permission to display them, you can not post them. You are allowed to provide a link to the images.

Most reactions

Back