What the folks around here REALLY think of you and your photos.

I think some people just have restricted air space over their heads, and that joke flew right through it.

I thought a lot of the posts were quite funny though. Nice find. :thumbup:

No, some people just have little tolerance for being talked down to, and let's face it, satire can't be delivered humorously by someone who doesn't believe his lines.

I guess I figure the only people who think brutal racist jokes are funny are racists, even the ones who would swear that they aren't.

I'm not taking the blog post half as seriously as the restricted air space comment, for the record.:meh: Begin your ridicule, gentlemen...

I think some people just have restricted air space over their heads, and that joke flew right through it.

No, some people just have little tolerance for being talked down to, and let's face it, satire can't be delivered humorously by someone who doesn't believe his lines.

I guess I figure the only people who think brutal racist jokes are funny are racists, even the ones who would swear that they aren't.

I'm not taking the blog post half as seriously as the restricted air space comment, for the record.:meh: Begin your ridicule, gentlemen...

Cool, I still don't really care... No offense. I find humor in things that are funny. I found that to be funny. You didn't. You're not going to change my opinion. Let's move on.

I brought you these just in case:

kleenex.jpg

Cool, I still don't really care... No offense. I find humor in things that are funny. I found that to be funny. You didn't. You're not going to change my opinion. Let's move on.

kleenex.jpg

Hey, what's your email address? I have something funny to send you.

Congratulations.

I think your goal was to email me, you failed. I have not received any emails. However, if you would like to private message me via the forums, feel more than welcome.

EDIT: Well, unless you are "Tatyana" of www.chixofrussia.ru. I found that in my spam folder. Are you Tatyana?

I think your goal was to email me, you failed. I have not received any emails. However, if you would like to private message me via the forums, feel more than welcome.

Who said anything about emailing you?

kleenex.jpg

This

kleenex.jpg

Nevermind, found it.

Congratulations.

Thank you.:wink:

EDIT: Well, unless you are "Tatyana" of More than 7000 Russian girls waiting for you here! Ojkdntkdie. I found that in my spam folder. Are you Tatyana?

Seriously? :er:

kleenex.jpg

This

I believe that was an insinuation that he was going to attack Tyler's computer.

I have a friend who is a programmer and what not and apparently can hack people's computers as long as he knows their e-mail addresses.

Either way... the whole argument is silly.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back