What to buy for comming trip?

I have the d800 and d4. The body us great on the d4 but sometimes the ungripped d800 is much easier. I have not had the desire to grip any of my cameras though. If I need the d4 I take it.

Thanks alot all of you. I just purchased a Nikon D7100 and its looks cool and everyone telling me that i did a great deal by purchasing this. My brother recently wrote a great review about Nikon D7100 price and trying to discuss is it worth the bucks and did some comparison about Nikon D7100 Vs D7000. From the above conversation I am now guessing that nikon D7000 has advantage over nikon D7100 and i am just talking with my brother marving, he is telling that as far his consideration Nikon D7100 is superior than nikon d7000 only it has some juice lacking :) What do you think guys :)

Thanks alot all of you. I just purchased a Nikon D7100 and its looks cool and everyone telling me that i did a great deal by purchasing this. My brother recently wrote a great review about Nikon D7100 price and trying to discuss is it worth the bucks and did some comparison about Nikon D7100 Vs D7000. From the above conversation I am now guessing that nikon D7000 has advantage over nikon D7100 and i am just talking with my brother marving, he is telling that as far his consideration Nikon D7100 is superior than nikon d7000 only it has some juice lacking :) What do you think guys :)
I am a bit confused, did you say the D7000 has advantages over the D7100 ?
Its the exact other way around.
D7000 is a good camera but its older then the D7100, they do have lots of mutual stuff but overall the D7100 has replaced the D7000 and in many cases is superior to the D7100.
The list is long but trust me lots of stuff the D7100 is better, the only place the D7000 has an advantage over the D7100 is price and if you are wondering what is the better deal to buy then to that the answer is simple, its a matter of personal preferance.
I personally think that its worth adding more money and getting the D7100 but for some they rather save the money and go for the older D7000.

But in a straight comparison the D7100 is the better camera.

My vote would be to buy the batteries. A grip will most likely just get in your way by adding unneeded bulk.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back