What to consider when switching from DX to FF

Last night I put the d7000 on my lens and didn't like how it performed, so I grabbed the d600 again. I rarely use the d7000 anymore.
When you have a Mercedes E class why on earth would you want to use your Toyota Corola :)
I wouldn't rate Nikon in the same league as Mercedes
Well I know, its more like Bentley but I didnt want to make the NON Nikon people feel bad, nice of you to point this BTW since you LOVE Nikon so much.
As always Gary is No.1
My Leica's are the Bentley, I bought a Nikon for £12

Last night I put the d7000 on my lens and didn't like how it performed, so I grabbed the d600 again. I rarely use the d7000 anymore.
When you have a Mercedes E class why on earth would you want to use your Toyota Corola :)
Well I know, its more like Bentley but I didnt want to make the NON Nikon people feel bad, nice of you to point this BTW since you LOVE Nikon so much.
As always Gary is No.1
Leica's are nice very niche for either people who like own a special tool or for those who try to impress really hard with their equipment.
Just wondering which one of the two are you ?

As always Gary is No.1
Leica's are nice very niche for either people who like own a special tool or for those who try to impress really hard with their equipment.
Mine get well used even my 70 year anniversary I have them because they are wonderful to use

As always Gary is No.1
Mine get well used even my 70 year anniversary I have them because they are wonderful to use
Oh so its the second option :)

Leica's suck.
They're too small.
And not enough shutter speeds.
And the hotshoe sucks.

Hey! if the Toyota was the Celica GT4 Carlos Sainz edition or the GT86 would choose them over any supercar :)
(Rather obsessed Toyota Celica fan since the age of 3!)

I must admit I am very rarely interested in what camera/lense was used for this or that shot. But nearly each time I want to ask this question, the answer is Leica.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back