What's for lunch

core_17 said:
What...no one is gonna tell me that my joke was the corniest joke you ever heard? (I sure have been a a weird mood these past few days...what did you guys spike my drinks with?)

I thought it was implied in my comment above :)

Scott WRG Editor said:
Chipolte Grilled stuffed steak burrito with extra squirrel

Hopefully not THIS squirrel. He's full-o-cheetos. Stale ones, at that.

SquirrelyEdit.jpg

Scott, can't you see he's begging you not to eat him?

SaycheeseEdit.jpg

Look at that smile...he's even saying 'cheese' for you. Or maybe he's saying "please" as in "Please don't eat me!"??

Verbal said:
CHIPOTLE! :drool:

:drool: :drool: I wish we had those out here! Haven't had lunch yet, the oldest has the stomach flu, kind of a appetitie killer :er:

I'll assume Alpo is a type of dog food there.

Well, I have eaten dog food, yes.... it doesn't taste very nice.

Jocose & LaFoto said:
babelfish translated

:D

Never, ever, ever trust Babelfish/Googlefish to translate things!

Step 1: Insert English into Babelfish...
"What? The Germans have no bacon? What a sad, sad place to live. No wonder you lost the war. Just joking. I hope that this turns right -babelfish translated."

Step 2: Receive 'German'...
"Was? Die Deutschen haben nicht Speck? Ein was für trauriger, trauriger Platz zu leben. Kein Wunder verloren Sie den Krieg. Gerade neckend. Ich hoffe, daß dieses nach rechts -- babelfish übersetzt."

Step 3: Insert 'German' into Babelfish...

Step 4: Receive 'English'...
"What? The Germans do not have bacon? To live which for sadder, sad place. You did not lose a miracle the war. Straight one neckend. I hope the fact that this to the right -- babelfish translates."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Babelfishisms deserve a thread of their own!

LaFoto said:
And world: be glad we lost the war (I am!) - I dare not imagine what the world would be like if we hadn't. Shiver.

Besides not having Hitler as a world ruler, without loosing the war Germany would have never produced the wonderful AGFA cameras in the 1950s and 1960s, like the Click, Clack, and Isola:D

LaFoto said:
"B.L.T" :scratch: ???????
Now what is THAT? :shock:
Must be a NASA-thing........ :roll:

:biggrin:

If it was a BLT from NASA, it would be dehydrated:drool:

First person to start a Babelfishisms thread wins a BLT with mayo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back