What's for lunch

jacose, i really wish you wouldn't encourage the poor canine, he eats enough dog food as it is.

Oh, I forgot...my BLT is actually a BL (no T), very litty mayo...on whole wheat bread (the real kind--made with corse (spelled wrong on purpose--the blocker doesn't like it spelled right) whole wheat...mmmm good for the colon) and some kind of mediterrainan (SP) mix bagged salad instead of iceberg lettus. Some 1/3 less salt Pringles and 2 Snackwells vanilla cookies. And of course, the obligatory bottle of Deer Park water.

Speaking of water, does anyone remember the movie Heathers?

vixenta said:
jacose, i really wish you wouldn't encourage the poor canine, he eats enough dog food as it is.

Ha!

It's only 9:20am here, so I just finished breakfast with no thought towards lunch yet. I'll probably end up eating an apple, some cheese, and bread and butter, lol. Oh, and milk! Must have milk.

Verbal, while you're contemplating your lunch out there on the left side of the country, go over to the photo themes forum...I left you a message...

Oh, and I just got back from grabbing a hot dog (ran out of things to bring from home today) at the truck stop outside of town...the sign in front of it was "Cheddar" (there are about 4 or 5 types), and I get back to the office, bit in, and am instantly given a flaming hot mouth! Yyyowza! See, one of the other types is Cheddar and Jalepeno..I don't do good with spicy stuff. So I called out there and told em they have em mis-labeled. And now I'm stuck without lunch. Grrrr. They would have given me a free one, but I don't have the time to go back out.

core_17 said:
(I can't believe no one has said this yet)

Daniel...you're eating an indian for lunch???? :shock:

Corry, I don't get it. Do you mean that you don't eat indians? They aren't bad. There's 2 kinds: East Indians, which are quite tastey, but the turbins are a little hard to chew, and West Indians. They are a little tougher, and the feathers are very hard to digest.

But when I want really want a yummy little thing, I like eating me some Japanese, Korean, and Thai

jocose said:
Was? Die Deutschen haben nicht Speck? Ein was für trauriger, trauriger Platz zu leben. Kein Wunder verloren Sie den Krieg :) Gerade neckend. Ich hoffe, daß dieses nach rechts -- babelfish übersetzt

So this originally was:

"What? The Germans have no bacon? What a sad, sad place to live. No wonder you lost the war. Just joking. I hope that this turns right -babelfish translated."
????

I always have to re-translate the so-called "German" into English to understand it ;).

We have bacon.
But I did not know the abbreviation!

And world: be glad we lost the war (I am!) - I dare not imagine what the world would be like if we hadn't. Shiver.

Well. We cook our lunch here (lunch time is the time for the cooked meal) and only have something small for supper/dinner/tea, whatever the word for the evening meal. Ryvita and cottage cheese and a banana, for example.

LaFoto...that was exactly what it was supposed to say. I take it that the trusty babelfish didn't do such a good job?

Win the war or lose it, the Girl is from Wisconsin, which is a state that boasts a lot of scandinavians and Germans. So, when we went up for Thanksgiving, they were trying to get me to eat sauerkraut and brautwurst...yuk (hey, is there a Mr. Yuck smiley?)

Let me show my ignorance...what is ryvita? It sounds like a cough drop...oh, wait, that's ricola or something like that.

core_17 said:
Daniel...you're eating an indian for lunch???? :shock:
yup... the turban sometimes gets in the way though! ;)

danalec99 said:
yup... the turban sometimes gets in the way though! ;)

What...no one is gonna tell me that my joke was the corniest joke you ever heard? (I sure have been a a weird mood these past few days...what did you guys spike my drinks with?)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back