What's for lunch

darin3200 said:
Like that gross dehydrated ice cream you can get at gift shops.

Watch it, buddy. I LOVE space Ice Cream.

Little known fact: Astronauts don't actually eat space ice cream because it's hard and flakey. Whey the bite into it, the crumbs go everywhere--in every direction :)

Now you know.

ferny said:
I'll assume Alpo is a type of dog food there.

Well, I have eaten dog food, yes.... it doesn't taste very nice.

It's meaty dogfood. I would suggest staying away from the hard food...stick with the wet food!

I agree with Jocose, the Dehydrated ice cream is amazing :drool: I got some for a birthday once, it's sooooo good :mrgreen:

For all of you brave enough to try Space Ice Cream and are in DC, may I make a little suggestion. Don't buy it at the Smithsonian. It's like $5 or something. Go a few blocks south the NASA HQ and get it at the store there--it's a buck 50.

Thanks to Ms. Terri, I will be having some frozen thing that I need to scrape the ice off if to see what it is. Hang on. Since it's sub zero round these parts, I just happen to have my scraper with me.

Oh, look, it's a Weight Watcher's frozen dinner--Homestyle chicken. MMMMMM Frozen chicken.

jocose said:
It's meaty dogfood. I would suggest staying away from the hard food...stick with the wet food!
Bonio's don't taste too bad.

bonio_dog_biscuit.jpg

Ooo, and for lunch I've had... NOTHING! :mrgreen:

So far today I've eaten two slices of toast and three bags of crisps. It'd almost 6pm.

Oooh, that does sound delicious!

Today I've got a full day planned out. I'm going to bake a chocolate candy cane cake (or a DoubleC², as I like to call it), and brownie-bottom cheesecake. :mrgreen: Then I'm going grouse hunting to see if I can get some rousted bird for dinner tonight, when my grandparents are coming over.

Wish me luck on all my endeavors!

Today is leftovers. I made a Manischewitz Minestronie soup (and you thought they only made think, gooey wine) the other day, and now I'm having that, a slice of my real whole-wheat bread, 2 snackwells cookies, and a bottle o' water.

Mmmm Mmmm love that Manischewitz soups...and they're way easy to make!

Most reactions

Back