What's for lunch

A sausage roll and some tomato pasta salad thing. I have to start eating healthier than I am...

"B.L.T" :scratch: ???????
Now what is THAT? :shock:
Must be a NASA-thing........ :roll:

:biggrin:

Bacon Lettuce Tomato (and mayo normally!)

I had lunch about five hours ago and I had pitta bread with diet guacamole and a bagel with diet philadelphia!

Rob

Was? Die Deutschen haben nicht Speck? Ein was für trauriger, trauriger Platz zu leben. Kein Wunder verloren Sie den Krieg :) Gerade neckend. Ich hoffe, daß dieses nach rechts -- babelfish übersetzt

LaFoto said:
"B.L.T" :scratch: ???????
Now what is THAT? :shock:
Must be a NASA-thing........ :roll:

:biggrin:

Rob said:
Bacon Lettuce Tomato (and mayo normally!)

I had lunch about five hours ago and I had pitta bread with diet guacamole and a bagel with diet philadelphia!

Rob
Diet guacamole.....? :( What in the heck is that? And....what's the point? :razz:

oh....lunch....some frozen thing, I have to scrape the frost off it to see what it is....:lol:

jocose said:
Are you not heathly enough to eat?
He's admitted that he wheezes in another thread - do NOT eat him! There's no telling what you'll ingest. :meh:

ferny said:
;)

I've been told that cake and crisps for breakfast isn't proper food... :(

nonsense, my good man. Whoever told you that was freakin' lier! You wash it down with a can of Coke or Pepsi, right? That's always good.

jocose said:
nonsense, my good man. Whoever told you that was freakin' lier! You wash it down with a can of Coke or Pepsi, right? That's always good.
That sounds like a lot of effort to me. I just end up nodding my head and smilling. Then go and eat more cake.

Most reactions

Back