Whats in your glass tonight?

That's more like it. I mean, I know you can't get all three sheets to the wind, but lord knows you'll need some kind of fortification. Hell, I need a drink just reading about it! ;)
So, tell me where that saying originated. What, they got drunk and did laundry?!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

I have pre-ibuprofined myself and have a movie downloaded that I have been looking forward to seeing (Still Alice). I'll mostly be staying out of sight in my bedroom while the girls take over the kitchen and family room.

I have pre-ibuprofined myself and have a movie downloaded that I have been looking forward to seeing (Still Alice). I'll mostly be staying out of sight in my bedroom while the girls take over the kitchen and family room.

Good luck!

We'll have to send you a Sympathy card! :lol: Have fuuuuuuun!

We'll have to send you a Sympathy card! :lol: Have fuuuuuuun!

Not too much sympathy - pizza and cake are calorie free at a birthday party.

I'll take that sympathy now. Really loud and off key Taylor Swift sing-a-long.

I'll take that sympathy now. Really loud and off key Taylor Swift sing-a-long.

Those are usually bad enough without the accompaniment. You have earned my sympathies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back