What's your Coffee preference?

What's your coffee preference?

• Let Starbucks do all the hard stuff, man!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Chase: are you one of those superior types who can rise and shine (or pretend to) without that shot of caffeine?? Or are you a Coke-in-the-morning kind of guy? :p

ewww.. coke in the morning :puke:

I rise without caffein. Maybe once a week these days I'll have coffee in the morning.

I agree with you, Voodoo.... I am always surprised when I see the number of people slurping it down at 8:00 am. yuck!!

I appreciate my jolt of caffeine, thank you very much. I prefer it steaming hot from freshly ground beans, with only thick, real cream (keep the thin milk away from my cup!) in it. ahhhh..... I can face the day. :goodvibe:

Well mornings are a very touchy subject for me. My stomach is increadibly weak. When I wake, I pop a multi-vitamin. That wakes me more than caffeine ever did. Oh and apples actually are better for waking up in the morning than caffeine.

I could never drink coke after I officially wake up in the morning. But sometimes I'll wake in the middle of the night and crave sweet. So I'll eat a cookie and drink a swig of coke. Of course I pay for it the next morning.

That sounds so cute! "...eat a cookie and drink a swig of coke..." :p

But you say you have an incredibly weak stomach - yet you can eat an apple first thing?!? My stomach would revolt at that....the acid or something, I suppose. But somehow it's okay to sip on coffee (WITH the nice thick cream....mustn't forget that).

All this talk of coffee is making me crave a cup.... :heart:

Well I didn't say that I eat an apple. I go for the multi-vitamin. which I haven't been doing lately. You think that I'd learn to take it everyday. Take one = feeling fine. Not take one = feeling crappy.

So you don't buy into the school of thought that most multi-vitamins kind of go straight down the toilet? Getting washed right out of you by, say, that first cup of joe? :wink:

I'm not saying I think so, but I've been hanging around physicians too long, I guess. :p

Chase: even an occasional Coke in the morning is disgusting. You should know that. :D

Coffee! The best liquid in the world, runs through my veins.

I drink it however it comes. Usually pre-ground in a can (no bricks for me) When I go to work, I drink instant, (yes it is gross, but it keeps me going.)
Like it straight, (Hot and Black) no sugar, no cream... Unless I am drinking it at night, then it is decaf. with Kaluha or Amaretto flavored creamers

hey as long as it is not sludge I will coffee. I usually buy whole bean and grind my own in the morning if I dont over sleep. Lately I have been having tea in the morning though.

I have washed breakfast down with a coke once in a while, but I would rather have coffee. I grind my own when I have time before work or on days off.

I like a nice, dark roast, no cream or sugar.

Why don't you have a slot for: "whatever comes out of the machine at work whenever I stumble in in the morning"?
For reference I take it NATO standard i.e. white with sugar, old habits die hard.
p.s. is Haitian bleu anything like China white?

i really do prefer the taste when i grind the beans myself right before i use em, but as i'm incredibly lazy and currently don't own a grinder i usually just use canned stuff. not that it really matters, since i'm just going to load it up with heavy cream and lots of sugar. my coffee tastes like candy. :)

Most reactions

Back