Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Total voters
I used to come in daily but struggle to get on weekly these days due to work and volunteer work. As can be seen by my joined date to posts ratio i need to get in here more often :) On saying that, i do read heaps of posts while i'm in but may never reply to even one due to topic or not having something of relevance or importance to add to the conversation.

Trig said:
You don't know 24hour clock? Is that common among Americans?

I could make some snarky comment about Americans, digital clocks, not being able to add 12, etc. But since I'm new I'll keep the snark to myself. :wink:

Actually Americans do know the 24 hour clock, but I'm more worried about my middle school students who have to think real hard to write down the time on a face clock. They don't like to think... they want the instant gratification of digital.

every evening :) about 7 p.m :) or when I'm at school, having boring IT lessons

Aoide said:
Trig said:
You don't know 24hour clock? Is that common among Americans?

I could make some snarky comment about Americans, digital clocks, not being able to add 12, etc. But since I'm new I'll keep the snark to myself. :wink:

Actually Americans do know the 24 hour clock, but I'm more worried about my middle school students who have to think real hard to write down the time on a face clock. They don't like to think... they want the instant gratification of digital.

You whacky Americans. Why don't you use the metric ten hour day like us sensible Euro's? :wink:

So, y'all are sayin I'm stupid cuz I don't know army time...cuz I'm used to the 12 hour format that my ANALOG (not digitl) clocks have? Well..Phhhtt!!!!! :greenpbl: :green to:

core_17 said:
So, y'all are sayin I'm stupid cuz I don't know army time...cuz I'm used to the 12 hour format that my ANALOG (not digitl) clocks have? Well..Phhhtt!!!!! :greenpbl: :green to:

*I'm* not saying that. I'm happy you know analog (couldn't think of that word earlier). Now please everyone: go outside and teach analog to the first 10 children you see. :)

That should be ANALOGUE! Can't tell the time - can't spell - can't drive on the correct side of the road. I blame your parents ;-)

Hertz - you've been a bad, bad boy. Picking on us like that. You know we can tell time just fine & spell. For the record it is WE that drive on the correct side of the road. Now, back in your cage for your punishment. :twisted: ;)

photogoddess said:
Hertz - you've been a bad, bad boy. Picking on us like that. You know we can tell time just fine & spell. For the record it is WE that drive on the correct side of the road. Now, back in your cage for your punishment. :twisted: ;)

You drive on the right side of the road. That's right as in left NOT right as in correct. :mrgreen:

(I love it when you talk dirty, PG :eyebrows: )

Hertz van Rental said:
That should be ANALOGUE! Can't tell the time - can't spell - can't drive on the correct side of the road. I blame your parents ;-)

:lol: I ran into this problem taking Darfion's spelling test. For example I had to spell offense ----> offence... the "right" way. :green to:

Daily, but I stay longer when I have some new or good photos. I post my stuff, then reply to others and look around.

Back on topic :D

I pretty much visit every chance I get. Since I do most of my work from a computer it is relatively easy for me to stop by and browse a bit during class or at work! I'd say I browse around the forum at least 30 minutes a day if not more, what can I say I'm an addict!

Oh yeah, about the 24 hour clock thing, who cares what time you can read as long as you can read what you alarm clock or you watch says :D Personally I like the 12 hr format, cuz I can alway tell if its day or night :). But we do use a 24 hour format at work and it gets annoying!

Zach :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back