When lovers meet again.

OR...some people know how to separate the text from the picture and judge it on its own merits.

Is there like a college course I could take on that .. or..

Or just don't read the text.

That I can handle.

I don't remember it being a problem around here for someone to criticize a picture just because there was a description attached to it. Perhaps it would make someone deliver their critique in a gentler way, but is this really a bad thing? Abrupt, context-less criticism isn't inherently better than a response that takes the feelings of the recipient into account.

Well it also raises an interesting question about picture titles. I remember one Lew did a while back called West Wing. Really great photo, but at least for me it wouldn't have had the same impact if the title didn't tell me it was happening in the White House.

This may indeed set the scene, but it is deliberately done to influence the judgement of the picture.

Nope. I'm just putting some context here.

The only thing I don't like is the background, one theres way too much of it and two it looks really 'ghetto', not something you should consider 'love' with. Well........

Love can be found in all kinds of places. Anyway, I had to deal with the background (which I don't dislike).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back