when spontaneity goes crazy

panzershreck

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
took one of my roommates out to take a few abstract photos for photo class, and while he's sitting there an ice cream truck drives by, and in the heat of the moment i'm like "flick off the truck while i take a picture", so my roommate flicks off the truck and i take a picture, then the guy stops, and starts yelling at us saying that kind of stuff gets you shot, obscenities, etc.

because, ya know, ice cream truck drivers are GANGSTA! they're MAD and they're not going to TAKE IT anymore! the sound of ice cream truck melodies are the sound of DEATH!

yeah... still got the picture though

I don't get it :scratch:

Was it supposed to be a joke? If I was driving by, and you did that to me...I would stop too.

woodsac said:
I don't get it :scratch:

Was it supposed to be a joke? If I was driving by, and you did that to me...I would stop too.

nah, the thread title says it all... when impulse goes bad

*but* despite it being a stupid decision, i thought it was funny that the guy turned childish and stupid himself... calling me a c**t and far worse, then threatening to shoot us in the future, meh you go that far, go f yourself truck driver

what do you mean 'flick off the truck'? Pretend to be hit by it?

Anybody who doesn't think that ice cream trucks are gangsta doesn't remember Big Worm from Friday.

People get killed doing stuff like that. I think you are lucky. Ice cream man or not there are some crazy P***ed off people on the roads.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back