Where else do you "hang out"?

Last time I counted, I had something like 130 photography related links in my bookmarks. Several of them are forums or blogs that have a community and I have, at some point or another, been active on many of them. Although, in the last couple years, I barely have time for TPF, let along any of the others.

Wilders Security forum, Computer related stuff. The firing line, gun related stuff. I have not been to either one for a while.

MTBR (mountain bike forums), Bikeforums.net, DPReview, Autoblog, My Fitness Pal

I'm a member of a private forum; all members were banned from another forum. I hang out on a gun forum and two other photography forums. I'm on Facebook on occasion.

I have a blog, although I haven't been keeping up with it as much as I probably should...

I have a blog, although I haven't been keeping up with it as much as I probably should...

I think the phrase "I have a blog" is pretty much ALWAYS followed up with "I haven't been keeping up with it much lately".

I used to be on POTN but am a bit over the self righteous windbags there.

I check out whirlpool, cracked, espn, beanhunter and a few cigar forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My real online "home" is a guinea pig enthusiast forum (yes, the squeaky little pets). I haven't owned a guinea pig for 4 years, but I joined there 12 years ago and the members are pretty much family by now - and I've met many in real life. Many of us oldtimers in the "General Chat" section don't have GPs anymore, but we still hang out. It's a bit weird, but really, we are all mostly 30-50 year old educated women.

Other than that, as for blogs, I follow HONY, STFU Parents, and Free Range Kids.

I've been spending a lot of time here lately, but my usual hangout is bodybuilding.com. I also hang out on some gun forums, SBN, Georgia Outdoors.

I'm a major music fan and collector (exclusively of music I like) and, as a result, I'm a big contributor to Discogs and I'm thinking about posting videos on YouTube of the more obscure stuff I own :D

POTN, GlockTalk.com, Wilders, Windows 8 forums, and from time to time I'll check a couple of ham radio forums for nostalgic reasons.

I'm on a Preppers forum purely for the entertainment factor! You gotta love some good conspiracy theories!

I used to hang out at Cambridge in Color and Nikonians but things went over my head there for a while so I looked and looked and found this one here. I am still a gold member at Nikonians though...maybe someday I will go back, but not yet. I am still enjoying my stay here.

Im a "Recognized Developer" on XDA-Developers.com oooooooo fancy title, under the name CdTDroiD :p

3568 Likes, oh yeah!

Here, my own blog, Dyxum, sonyalpharumors, Toronto and Southern Ontario Birding, Ars Technica, eBay ...

Most reactions

Back