luckydog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cracked-lenz.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dew and Doxx?????
I haven't frequented the forum as much as i had in the past. Did i miss something? I hope nothing bad has happened!! I just noticed tonight that i haven't seen a single post from either for ages. :shock: :(

oh geez, here we go again...

anyone wanna help the L-dawg?

md

Okay, i found it.
I can't believe what i read, but it's done.
In my words she has "wiped us like a dirty #rse".
The forum is not a place where i came solely to learn more about photography but a place to meet people who share a common interest. If i learned something or helped someone well that was a bonus. Just to let you all know...
I'm glad to know you all and i love everyone of you (even you Vonn), and for the guys that's said in a gruff, tough, blokey way

:hug: :heart: :love: for the girls, and
:cheers: :thumbsup: :salute: for the guys

ooh and he's a cutie too, boys :p

ooooooo, is he a ssssavage beasssst?:eyebrows: :lol:

(btw, i echo his sentiment- the people who hang out here regularly are really really cool, and i love every one of ya...)

I am...

... but then I am also still new (still FEEL new, despite this funny "GURU"-status).

All I remember is that Dew was kind enough to actively send me a b+w film in the mail from New York to here and that made me like her a great deal!!!

But I don't know the thread in question that lead to ... whatever it did lead to... the fact that Dew's no longer here. I just don't know that one.

The one who I am now only seeing occasionally when he was "an institution" to the board is Mark (vonnagy). Every now and then he sneaks in but he's nowhere near as often here as he used to.

What's the matter, Mark?
Still suffering from your grand tour round the North Island?

Osmer_Toby said:
(btw, i echo his sentiment- the people who hang out here regularly are really really cool, and i love every one of ya...)
Yes, I agree. There is a really good mix of people on this forum and it's a joy to come here as opposed to some other forums.

As for someone asking about Dew again, it's bound to happen because I believe many forum members read only certain parts of the forum and only certain posts. When I first came here I basically stayed in the Q&A, gallery, and themes sections and only read Dew's post after it got to 2 pages. I would have completely overlooked it if it didn't have so many views and pages.

i love everyone of yall..

to all the guys... Thanks for being awesome

to all the girls... im ready to hump all of your legs...

md

Ditto to all the previous love fests :wink: !

You guys (girls included, of course :eyebrows: ) are a great bunch!
Even Trish!
:headbang: :cheer: :salute:

I remember seeing a post or 2 from Doxx after his wife decided she was too good a photographer to associate with us. I remember because i told i was glad to still see him on the forum. At which he replied with one of these :roll: and after that i haven't seen him either.

Oh yeah i almost forgot, since the love fest is starting in the forum again.... I LOVE YOU ALL, YOUR ALL WONDERFUL AND SPECIAL PEOPLE. MY LIFE WOULDN"T BE THE SAME WITHOUT THE PEOPLE OF TPF!!!!!!!!

LOL
Anyways this is a great photo site. Even if we are all a bunch of amatuers that combined will never amount to Dew's accomplishments LOL.

I just wanna say I think you're all great :D
I pass much time of my day alone(specially in the morning :cry: )...and you guys are my company...I don't usually talk, post but i like to read and see all the posts :D :D
I have seen great pictures and cool people.....

love u guys :hug:

Most reactions

Back