What's new

Where Strawberry-Banana Smoothies Come From

Buckster

In memoriam
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
6,399
Reaction score
2,341
Location
Way up North in Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Strawberry_Banana_2155.jpg


:mrgreen:
 
I have a thought in my mind when looking at this that has nothing to do w/ a Strawberry-Banana smoothie!

 
Very creative, man! This sort of photoshoppery normally puts me to sleep, but I love what you did here.

I have a thought in my mind when looking at this that has nothing to do w/ a Strawberry-Banana smoothie!
nonono.gif
(and LOL!)
 
Very creative, man! This sort of photoshoppery normally puts me to sleep, but I love what you did here.

I have a thought in my mind when looking at this that has nothing to do w/ a Strawberry-Banana smoothie!
nonono.gif
(and LOL!)

Did you expect anything less from me....lol
 
Im disturbed by this and might not be able to eat a banana ever again. Twisted so if that was your intention then you succeeded fabulously.
 
Very creative, man! This sort of photoshoppery normally puts me to sleep, but I love what you did here.

I have a thought in my mind when looking at this that has nothing to do w/ a Strawberry-Banana smoothie!
nonono.gif
(and LOL!)
I didn't photoshop it, other than the regular resize/sharpen stuff. I built the strawberry-banana and set it upright for the shot.
 
I didn't photoshop it, other than the regular resize/sharpen stuff. I built the strawberry-banana and set it upright for the shot.
Better yet!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom