Where to print in Canada

Ritzy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking to do a few 20 x 30 prints. Never done anything that size before and looking for a place that will do print and mounting in Canada. I looked at Adaramapix but they want $15 for shipping and was wondering if there is any other place in Canada that would be close to the same prices but have cheaper shipping. What is everyone using in Canada?

I use Technicare, mainly because their head office/branch is here in Edmonton. They do ship nationwide but I don't they they have an office any further east than Sask or Man.
http://www.technicare.com/

I recently had some large canvas prints/wraps done at a place out in your neighbourhood, Canvas Canada (dot) ca. Pretty good prices and they look great.
http://canvascanada.ca/

I do most of my printing at london drugs to be honest and I never have any complaints. Except when I forgot the check of the box to not allow them to do any color corrections. But, the largest I have printed is 16 x 20. What i like is you can order them online and pick up in store.

I haven't had any experience with the others so I can't comment.

I'll second Mike's recommendation for Technicare. I use them as well; great work. I just had an 8x10 metal print done for advertising, and it is friggin' be-yoot-ee-ful!

I do most of my printing at london drugs to be honest and I never have any complaints. Except when I forgot the check of the box to not allow them to do any color corrections. But, the largest I have printed is 16 x 20. What i like is you can order them online and pick up in store.

I haven't had any experience with the others so I can't comment.

I also use London Drugs as my '2nd' lab. Their product is good quality and they have well trained, dedicated photo lab staff. On the down side, they are on the high end, price wise, and every time I go into a store for pick up etc., I end up standing in line behind some 95 year old person who doesn't know how to order photos of their great-great grand kids. They do have the option to send the photos to you, which is what I would choose if I printed there more often.

I didn't mention it off the start, because I don't think there are any London Drugs that far to the East.

Yea there isn't one anywhere near me. I bit the bullet and did a 12x18 print at Adorama. Shipping was almost the same as a mounted 12x18. I'll have to take a look at the prices for Technicare for a few others that I want to do fo around the house.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back