Who likes vegemite?

My views on vegemite

• Total voters
you rpolly wont get too many big fans here matey..

i have a weird thing where i only like it on plain salty crackers like vita weets or saladas.
hate it on bread!

i tried to get Sean to eat it while he was here, he took one whiff and nearly hurled!

Never had it so I picked vegemite neutral

Maybe ya'll could send me some :)

Zach :D

manda said:

i have a weird thing where i only like it on plain salty crackers like vita weets or saladas.
hate it on bread!

i tried to get Sean to eat it while he was here, he took one whiff and nearly hurled!

i thought it was nutella when i first slapped it on some bread.. and i was like blecch!!!!

now i've aquired a taste for it and really like it. i still like to play tricks on my north american friends and tell them its chocolate ;) :twisted:

manda said:

hate it on bread!

it was SOOOOO gross!!!

I didn't care for it when I was in Australia. I remember it being very salty...is that right?

okay i went to the official site for it but it never really said what it was made of what is it?

who sent it mindy? me or pertie?

yes its scary when you see people who dont know any better laying it on thick. that stuff could take the roof off your mouth.

its big black tar like goo basically, ceno. aussies invented it. nobody knows why.

manda said:
who sent it mindy? me or pertie?

yes its scary when you see people who dont know any better laying it on thick. that stuff could take the roof off your mouth.

its big black tar like goo basically, ceno. aussies invented it. nobody knows why.

because you're a bunch of drunks who will scrape the bottom of beer barrels for sustenance?

Most reactions

Back