Who said guys can't wear heels? | Self-portrait

loveDSLR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
x

Last edited:
I knew there was something I didn't like about Canon shooters, this has confirmed my suspicions about the limp wrist needed to hold these cameras properly and also why the girls prefer them. H

I knew there was something I didn't like about Canon shooters, this has confirmed my suspicions about the limp wrist needed to hold these cameras properly and also why the girls prefer them. H

I could be taking this wrong but that seems like a really rude comment!

"Who says guys can't wear heels?"

.... that would be pretty much everyone.

Hmmmmmmmmm. Its one thing to wear them, another to look good in them. I think you pulled it off, not sure if thats what you wanted. Now I'll go burn the images out of my eyes.

x

Last edited:
"Who says guys can't wear heels?"

.... that would be pretty much everyone.

Maybe in Ohio, but here in L.A. people's outlook on such things is much more different.

Dosen't bother me what you wear... Hell, I'll prance around in a pair of heels, no shame there... I just didn't know men in heels was a new trend.

OREALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

We're not in Kansas anymore Toto. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

My brother is bent as a butcher's hook, so this doesn't even raise an eyebrow for me.

Good on ya for being you.

do you man...do you.

tripod in a better setting, and youve got a dynamic self port! :thumbup:

disregard the bigotry thats here and will likely continue.

Sounds personal. But you remind me of John: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifUQq5p5i2g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifUQq5p5i2g[/ame]

cute shoes :biglaugh: :)
Thanks. : )

Your Welcome!

:lmao: @ that video!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back