Who works for a Photo Store

ilockert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Like Ritz camera, calumet photo, or any other big business that is nation wide.
Reason for asking where I live theres is no businesses that are directed towards photography and when you want to buy new stuff you have to drive an hr or so and then hope its what you want or you just wasted a day there is a growing number of people here into photography and with Katrina taking everything away the chance for something other then best buy and circuit city is here, its just a matter of finding a way to get in touch with the right people. Ive sent several emails to the email address provided on the web sites with no returns, not sure if there over looked and just deleted or if theres no interest in putting a store in this area.

But your in the UK, I just want to know how and who I need to get in touch with to try and get them looking this way to open a business or how I can go about opening one.

But your in the UK, I just want to know how and who I need to get in touch with to try and get them looking this way to open a business or how I can go about opening one.

YES, I rock!! :lol:

Ritz wil open if there is enough demand for one of them. I used to work for Ritz and we have about 10 of them in a 50 mile radius of downtown Pittsburgh PA I could send you one of ours. Honestly you should just shop at B+H.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back