Why Do People Make Their Beds?

i have a feeling this post is coming right after one of your parents told you to make your bed?

and to answer your question, don't you think it feels so much nicer to go to bed in a nicely made bed at night rather than a messy one? makes me feel...cleaner... i think

i need to stop answering questions with questions...

I bought my bed... not sure why anyone you would want to make one when there are perfectly good beds at the store... :meh:

really, you should think before you post these kind of questions...

LittleMan said:
I bought my bed... not sure why anyone you would want to make one when there are perfectly good beds at the store... :meh:

Took me a while to get that, but, I think people know what I mean. :p

We are supposed to make our bed??
LOL I make mine maybe once a week and more if I know someone will be coming over! I even pick up my clothes off the floor when they come over!

LittleMan said:

hahaha...ha............ha....................................ha....

the jokes get worse as the night goes on :mrgreen:

just kidding...it was hilarious :greenpbl: ;)

Don't any of you have dogs!? Once you've chased a couple of 60lb dogs out of your bed right before you get in, and then you wake up thinking you need to shave (when you don't) you'll always remember to make your bed after that :mrgreen:

Oh...and don't forget winter. It's always warmer to get into a nicely made bed than one that's had the covers down all day ;)

I find bed-making to be futile - like ironing. I don't do either.
(besides - I tend to only see my bed from the inside so I don't care what it looks like from the outside)

Most reactions

Back