Why would you out another photographer?

pssst guys I think we are all going in circles a bit here - and yes I will say that since I see pretty much the same people appearing now as in the previous threads ;)

I tried that before... it turned into a locked thread... LOL!

^^^ I have a ton of respect for Overread constantly being at the forefront of positive thoughts in this and other areas. Kudos to you, man. Wish I had your perspective... particularly now where I'm sitting here wondering why I even log in here anymore. :lol:

Seriously with the exception of weddings (and I note your not into doing those just yet) most threads are not that dire! the worst that happens is that a thread gets ignored and (secret fact here) that happens on EVERY photo forum I am on (and I mean not just to me ;)).

Networking and making contacts is key
being posetive and not taking every ignored thread as a sign that you should give up or are hated
remembering that just because every post you do get says that they love it does not mean your fantastic
remembering that most people that say they like something to actually mean it as well!
And sometimes you just have to bump a few times!

Honestly you lot are your own worst enemies in these things when you all get together in a thread! ;)

meh I just get tired of feeling like either I am inadvertantly the cause of ill will, or when I am the focus of it.

I have enough crap to worry about with people sniping at each other at work. Don't necessarily need any more of it.

pssst guys I think we are all going in circles a bit here - and yes I will say that since I see pretty much the same people appearing now as in the previous threads ;)

come on now lets try to talk about how to CHANGE things for the BETTER rather than constantly go over and over the bad side of things. All it does is reinforce the bad feelings and vibs and also makes things feel far worse than they actually are!

anyone up for the new social groups running? There is still space in group 4 and many more space for more groups! (an not one of you is in one either!)

Dude....I appreciate you trying to change things. :D Been there done that, but who is listening. I think the forum could be fixed for the better, but like every other good corporation, it has to start at the top, to want it changed. I wish you all the best sir.:thumbup::thumbup: as I dont think I will be part of that mission and will stay away, and watch the fights.
Some know how I feel, and I have suggested stuff before, but it goes in one ear and out the other. You know where I'll be. :lol::lmao::lol:

Back when I joined here, it was a pretty good place. But then I started posting too much and got familiar with other peoples' post style. Then it became kind of annoying and boring. Because its like " oh gosh theres that obnoxious internet person again,they're everywhere". And then you feel like posting some stupid comment back at the obnoxious e-person.

I think its better if people don't get too familiar with an internet forum. Posts some stuff here and there and thats it.

its those blasted digital people that are the trouble makers j/k.

The film people are cool though:lol:

First, the question in the OP...

Sometimes the **** gets so thick, some people should get outed, called out, whatever you want to call it. What a load of crap. ****ing know-it-alls.

What's it all about? Is it really that hard for you heads to figure out?

Entertainment.

-
Anything else, seriously, you're kidding yourself.

-

Most reactions

Back