Will my fellow Macro mentors and supporters please check this out!! CC welcome!

I prefer #3 because more of the critter is in focus.
I agree. I'm finding people (not just here) like #2 the best. Although I feel like #2 has strong composition the focus is most lacking here. #1 I like because of the detail with the hair and such. But #3 does have the best focus.

I prefer #3 because more of the critter is in focus.
I agree. I'm finding people (not just here) like #2 the best. Although I feel like #2 has strong composition the focus is most lacking here. #1 I like because of the detail with the hair and such. But #3 does have the best focus.

Angel, trying to use auto focus for macro work like this, is very difficult as the camera's auto focus really has to hunt for the subject and it's point of focus. Manual focus is best for that type of work. I do realize that your camera doesn't allow that option, so it's just one more frustrating thing you've had to deal with, with the limitations of your L120. No matter what DSLR or more advanced bridge camera you get, you'll love the expanded freedom and options it will provide you with.

You have really improved over your initial macro shots... these are pretty good shots for a P'n'S! Lighting is your main issue... as that would allow for more detail in the dark areas. Wait until you get your DSLR... you will see an improvement in detail and sharpness, once you figure the camera out. :)

Lightspeed has been giving personal training :sexywink:

Lightspeed has been giving personal training :sexywink:

I just woke up to this. Yes I slept late.
Nothing like having your morning coffee and reading gsgary.
Now I need a new keyboard. Thanks Gary.

#2 is my favorite, and what a scary looking spider!!!! haha

Thanks! I love the responses on the spider itself! It's such a timid, docile spider! Completely harmless to people!

Most reactions

Back