Winter Sunset for C&C

Sonoma

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this about a month ago at my Dads house. He lives on a small lake and these barns are just around the lake from him.
I took this in kind of a hurry because I was loosing light quickly, so let me know what you think.

IMG_0090122810.jpg

Thanks

It may have been a nice sunset, but I'm afraid we don't get much of a sense of it from this image. The buildings and trees are blocking 99& One of the secrets of getting a really good photograph regardless of the subject is preparation. Having seen this, you now know where and when to set up. Grab your gear and get out there in time to get a really good one next time.

Yea, I sat in the house watching this sunset thinking that would make a great photo! I should grab the camera and get a couple of shots, but nooooooo, I had to wait till it was almost gone!

Next time.
Thanks

:meh: mehhhh, not digging it too much, Im sure it was much more enjoyable in person.

:meh: mehhhh, not digging it too much, Im sure it was much more enjoyable in person.

I'd have to agree.

Regards,
Jake

It was better five minutes before I shot it! I just sat there watching the sun go down. What I wanted was the sun kind-of behind the barns, but still visible. And I should have shot this from a different vantage point and eliminated some of the foreground junk.

Oh-well. My name is Gary and I am not smarter than a fifth grader; not with a camera anyway.

the shot is really nice looks like a beautiful sunset...
but it would have been more better with little enhancement of light....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back