Witch (used) DSLR camera to buy from 200 to 300 dollar?

Teasing is not an American invention. I assure you the same thing happens on Dutch forums of all sorts, and Dutch offices, and Russian cafeterias, and Mexican wedding receptions. In addition to what is more than our fair share on thephotoforum.com. The guy wasn't born yesterday and doesn't need a squadron of white knights to shield him from something he already experiences every day of his life and fully understands the implications of, positive or negative (and is fully capable of responding to himself).

Nor do I see any benefit to the OP to have people lie to him and pretend the community is something it's not, simply because he has single digit post counts. That does him no service. All it does is very slightly delay his inevitable disappointment if he can't handle teasing, or very slightly delay his delight if he is a fellow of a mischievous personality. OR cause him to leave for misleading reasons. As a newcomer to many a forum and community myself, I have many times left in disinterest precisely because everybody was too stuffy and polite, not the other way around. And frankly I personally am more interested in retaining people like that than people who will leave if they don't get a stiff upper lip and a red carpet.

Amazing. Just plain amazing. What an attitude.

And I find it to be equally as much of a disrespectful attitude to presume that just because a grown adult has the slightest difficulties speaking a second language, that he must be a delicate little glass flower that cannot stand up for himself and who cannot possibly appreciate a little ribbing.

I don't see a high likelihood of either of us changing the others' mind, so I'm just going to leave it there and bid you a good day.

Alright boys, why don't we get this thread back on track. If you have nothing else to offer the op please find a different thread to play in. :mrgreen:

index.php

There's great deals on used sites. You might be able to find someone who came into one of these things and doesn't know what they have, and is selling their camera at a bargain. Or try a pawn shop, as sometimes they can be talked down/aren't sure of what they have. If it's been sitting there for a while and WORKS (I don't advise trying to buy a broken one and fix it), you can use that for a bargaining tool and get a few dollars off. Just be realistic, but aggressive in your offer and they might meet you in between. If you do the pawn shop/private seller route, make sure to have it looked over by a local camera shop.

People have recommended the Nikon D3200 to me. Maybe that is a camera for you? I am a super noob tpf, but i'm thinking long term for my camera when i become a moderate noob and can do a little more. So i am willing to spend a little extra cash on a good entry-level cam.

Je kunt ook op amazon.de kijken voor zeer aantrekkelijke prijzen, ze leveren ook naar Holland.

Nikon D3100: link
Nikon D3200: link

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back