Worried About Watermark - Advice?

Flower 9! I like that! Or is it blossom 9? The original cloud had no bottom to it...a cartoon cloud usually is an enclosed shape...

It's "3 Short of a Bouquet Photography." Duh, Darrel, everyone knows that!!! :)

I would consider finding some way to not put your entire Business name in the signature.

Even if the 9 isn't a shorthand for anything, it still reminds me of "Cash4Gold", which doesn't seem all that professional to me.

Next option... seems to be my favorite so far:

$Untitled-2.jpg

Water marks can be such a touchy subject. Personally if her main clientele is children I vote for the last one.

I am not at financial place to do so as of yet.
I understand.
Aaron's design concepts are a great example of how much value good design can bring to a business.

I like Aaron's second one as well. With that said, I still find the solid white cloud distracting from the image. I guess that's why I'm in the camp of non-watermarking. Creating one is harder than you'd think at first glance.

View attachment 17269

I really like the idea of this one. :) The first one remind me a weather report graphic for news (not to say it wasn't cute). :) But, this second one I really like. One question, is it possible to use my font for the 9? I can send the font to you. And, thank you so much for your help!

View attachment 17269

I really like the idea of this one. :) The first one remind me a weather report graphic for news (not to say it wasn't cute). :) But, this second one I really like. One question, is it possible to use my font for the 9? I can send the font to you. And, thank you so much for your help!

It is possible. However, it's not something I recommend. This WM/Logo meets the marketable description of nearly the epitome of what a logo design is supposed to look like. I'm not saying my designs are the best in the world, by any means. However, from here, once it starts being altered, you hinder the marketability of it. There will be PLENTY, I repeat, PLENTY of opportunity for you to use your font in other situations.

This is very common for people I have designed for. People grow an attachment to the items they created, as they feel a sense of ownership with their added piece in it. What I'm about to say, I'm not saying because I'm cocky and I think I know everything. However, I have been doing graphic design for a very long time. I would highly advise taking my advice and leaving it as is on this one. You will be able to use this piece on everything from your watermark, to your business cards. I will be giving you a vector version of this WM/Logo.

This means that you can scale it to as big as you want, and it will never suffer from pixelation.

I like Aaron's second one too. Great job. How many free $500 graphics packages are you willing to share? hehehe

"ask, and you shall recieve."

to be honest, I wouldn't mind doing a few more. :)

View attachment 17269

It is possible. However, it's not something I recommend. This WM/Logo meets the marketable description of nearly the epitome of what a logo design is supposed to look like. I'm not saying my designs are the best in the world, by any means. However, from here, once it starts being altered, you hinder the marketability of it. There will be PLENTY, I repeat, PLENTY of opportunity for you to use your font in other situations.

This is very common for people I have designed for. People grow an attachment to the items they created, as they feel a sense of ownership with their added piece in it. What I'm about to say, I'm not saying because I'm cocky and I think I know everything. However, I have been doing graphic design for a very long time. I would highly advise taking my advice and leaving it as is on this one. You will be able to use this piece on everything from your watermark, to your business cards. I will be giving you a vector version of this WM/Logo.

This means that you can scale it to as big as you want, and it will never suffer from pixelation.

After I posted the question, I started looking at the image and my font, and it wouldn't work well anyway because the font is so thin. So, no worries. I like it. THANK YOU!!!! I will try to repay you some day soon.

(My email is in my sig now.)

cloud9imagery said:
After I posted the question, I started looking at the image and my font, and it wouldn't work well anyway because the font is so thin. So, no worries. I like it. THANK YOU!!!! I will try to repay you some day soon.

(My email is in my sig now.)

You know what you can do to repay me? Pass on the good favor, and do something kind for someone else. :)

Most reactions

Back