Worried About Watermark - Advice?

cloud9imagery said:
After I posted the question, I started looking at the image and my font, and it wouldn't work well anyway because the font is so thin. So, no worries. I like it. THANK YOU!!!! I will try to repay you some day soon.

(My email is in my sig now.)

You know what you can do to repay me? Pass on the good favor, and do something kind for someone else. :)

I will "pay it forward". That is a promise. :D

What I'm about to say, I'm not saying because I'm cocky and I think I know everything. However, I have been doing graphic design for a very long time. I would highly advise taking my advice and leaving it as is on this one.
OMG, I can't tell you how many times over the last 30+ years I've said, or wanted to say this to clients. I wonder if this is why you are no longer a graphic designer. LOL. Rule #1. If you need something done right and you don't know how do it, hire a professional. Rule #2. Listen to the professional.

Fifteen years ago I did a branding job for a client. He hated the logo. Didn't want to use it, but reluctantly did. Now everyone instantly recognizes his company and he has had much success. My wife actually pointed out one of his trucks when we were out and about recently. He has since told me how he now loves his logo, how it has held up over time, and how glad he is for trusting me. If you break the cost down over 15 years, it was a good spend.

BTW, A forum is not the best environment for the creative process. People that may know nothing about your unique marketing challenges, voting for the prettiest one may yield poor results. The Creative Brief: Questions to Ask Before Designing a Logo - Free Logo Critiques

Last edited:
I wonder if this is why you are no longer a graphic designer.

No, i left graphic design because i was offered a position that doubled my income. However, it does remind me exactly how much i dont miss it, hahaha.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back