What's new

Yay or Nay Abstract

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love abstract nature stuff, so this might be my next "thing". =) What do you think?
I know it's not totally orginial, but I'll work on that part!! =)

1.
7191069188_104a1ffa0e_c.jpg


2.
7191069846_f988e505ce_c.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
lol They are flipped, but I will make them up right.
 
I like! Can I show one of mine?
 
$E01_MTL_3692v2.webp

Thanks, Mishele! This one was taken in a basin along Lachine Canal in Montreal, flipped to make it look like the scene that was being reflected... A few minutes later, the wind came up and the reflection was gone. Ya gotta get them when you can!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Great shot!! I got what I could get today....a little windy. I look forward to taking a lot more shots like this over the summer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom