What's new

Yellow flower (decent bokeh?), C&C, bitte?

Cojaro

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Location
Memphis, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some of my friends would complain about the centeredness and its breaking the rule of thirds (they act like it's THE rule to follow.) I can break them if need be, can't I? :P

Anyway, I'm gonna start guessing that some people will say it's a bit too warm. Probably. I may go back and cool it down just a smidge.

I hadn't even had my Nikon for more than a week when I took this :D All the little yellow blurs in the background are flowers as well. It was a bush just full of 'em!

Singled_Out_by_Cojaro.png


Aside from some slight bright edges on the blurs, would this bokeh be considered decent?
 
Bokeh is nice, the subject is too small though, you need to get in closer to it IMO.
 
The background is busy and and not very smooth. Your subject is lost. Breaking rules is great, when it works.

What is this trend to be more interested in the background blur than the subject? Seeing it a lot on here lately. (DScience aside)
 
Last edited:
I keep losing the flower. The background is way too busy for me. Everything is yellow as well so the flower doesn't pop out at me. just looks like a lot of riff raff to me. That's just my personal opinion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom