What are you reading?

The Godfather - Mario Puzo

On deck is:
After The Ice
A Global Human History 20,000 - 5000 BC - Steven Mithen

Am about to finish 10th book by Vince Flynn and his Mitch Rapp character. What a great read!!
Mitch is an assassin for the US Government and is always trying to stay ahead of the current threat against us or catch the bad guys afterward.

At the moment, I'm reading "New York State Notary Public License Law."

It's a suspense-filled page-turner, all right! I'm at the Real Property Law section, and I simply can't put it down.

"J. Edgar Hoover, the Man and the Secrets."

Geeze, talk about a crook.

"Mad River", by John Sandford.

Another "f#@&^%$" Flowers novel.

Currently I'm reading Life after Death by Damon Echols about his time on death row. He is one of the West Memphis 3.

Working my way through all the Henning Mankel books - he makes Sweden seem a bit depressing.
Just right for me now.

book.jpg

The Cider House Rules. Never read it or saw the film. I read part of a John Irving novel many years ago and wasn't really in the mood for it, so I ended up ignoring him for a long time, but I'm glad I'm back now.

I have kind of a mindless night shift job now so I've started listening to books on audible. The latest book I've finished is Family of Secrets by Russell Baker. It's about the Bush family and their manipulation of politics and business and is very interesting

Most reactions

Back