What's new

450+Good lens / 50D+kit lens

oops, I meant CF. Also, I was making a joke. Also, it would have been funnier if I weren't an idiot.
 
oops, I meant CF. Also, I was making a joke. Also, it would have been funnier if I weren't an idiot.

Why is that funny?

Are you suggesting that the choice of camera should not be based on the type of memory card it uses? What other attribute could possibly be more important?? :lol:
 
oops, I meant CF. Also, I was making a joke. Also, it would have been funnier if I weren't an idiot.

Why is that funny?

Are you suggesting that the choice of camera should not be based on the type of memory card it uses? What other attribute could possibly be more important?? :lol:

No not at all. Obviously the fastest memory possible is best... But I was laughing at...

it would have been funnier if I weren't an idiot

Sorry for the confusion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom