A few from tonight

Hair_MD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hi to all:mrgreen:
First time posting to the forum, i've been looking through all your work over the last couple of days, and i hope i can learn a lot from all of you. You guys take amazing shots:thumbup:

Please give suggestions on where i can improve, i only have a canon A610 and to be honest, do not know much about it.

TIA
Paul

11ae.jpg

21qq.jpg

32we.jpg

48wu.jpg

56ap.jpg

65aq.jpg

I like the last the best. I think it would benefit from a longer exposure perhaps. I would like to see more of the light trail...which I think is what you were going for? Good job and Welcome!!!!:mrgreen:

Hi Paul, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Great pics up here as your first to show. Great way to introduce yourself.
By the look of them, you don't seem to be so much of a newbie!
You know what you are doing when you set up, frame and expose a picture! What can we teach you?
Everything's there: detail in each and every part of your pic. Texture of snow captured as well in the second as the texture of the wet road in the last. Action in the sky due to long exposure - apparent use of tripod.
You know it all.
Show us more.
Share. Teach us :D.

Thank-you for the comments...
I usually know how i want the picture to turn out, but sometime's i don't know exactly how to set the camera to achieve what i want. i guess this will come in time with some trial and error, i've only had the camera for 2 days now.

the second and third last two are great! And don't worry, it doesn't take a really expensive camera to take good pictures, just good skills. You seem to have a good eye, and good shots!

I agree, the last could have a little longer exposure (permitting your camera would allow it) and then you'd have a cool light trail. Good job!

Hey Paul.. Welcome to the forum. Another canuck...woo hoo.!! These are some great shots. I really like the bridge images. Lookin forward to more of your work.

Paul,

Looks like you do not need too much help. You posted some really nice shots. I really like the 3rd from last, the one with the brridge and the lights casting shadows of the trees on the snow. VERY NICE! keep up to great work!

Scott

cool shots, i like the traffic shots at night

Two, three and four are great shots. I'd recommend posting a couple at a time to get a better viewing time from everyone as it can be a bit much information, but that's just me.

I especially love the fourth one, there's a very ethereal quality to it which makes it appear almost like a computer graphic (no pun intended).

Rob

Most reactions

New Topics

Back