What's new

A picture only the shooter can love?

Ooo ! I love the texture, light on her face and dark sky!

hehe... thanks. Mary is my favorite gal of the three. (there are two others)

Manaheim... I like that angel... do you have a B&W version?

Thanks, man. No, there's no B/W of Mary. That would be wrong and evil. :) Dempsey is a B/W, though...

Salem%20Day%20-%20St%20Mary's%20Cemetary%20-%20026%20bw.jpg


Both these images fail to belong to the category mentioned because they are really fine...i think most will like them.Better luck next time ;)

:lol: Thanks, I'll try harder.

Manaheim, I LOVE that Angel photo! But then I love taking photos in cemeteries.

Thanks! Me too! :)
 
The "shooter" shot gives me the willies. I saw your upsidedown shot quite a while ago and it always sticks in my mind when I'm around water :) I'm still trying to find my own version of it though ;-)

That's awesome. First time I've heard someone say they remembered something I shot :)
 

Chillin on the sidelines by Jarrett_Hunt, on Flickr

This is one of my favorite pictures that I've taken at the orphanage in South Korea. The kid got tired of playing and decided to sit down with his Gatorade. I don't know how others will see it, maybe as plain or not interesting but it appeals to me.
 
I love my little turtle buddy I found on the road.

Turtles!


$Turtle Face.webp
 
Manaheim... I like that angel... do you have a B&W version?

Thanks, man. No, there's no B/W of Mary. That would be wrong and evil. :) Dempsey is a B/W, though...

:lmao: That cracks me up, every time I read it. Not just wrong, not just evil. Wrong AND evil. How dare you even suggest such a thing, Charlie!! ;)
 
An older picture of mine that has too much noise and is fairly small, I'm sure I could take it again and make it better but as it one of the first photos I took it is a reminder of where I started and is one of my personal favorites.

$5235985629_034d8b7b34_z.webp
 

Chillin on the sidelines by Jarrett_Hunt, on Flickr

This is one of my favorite pictures that I've taken at the orphanage in South Korea. The kid got tired of playing and decided to sit down with his Gatorade. I don't know how others will see it, maybe as plain or not interesting but it appeals to me.

No. This is a great image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom