What's new

Abstract Corner

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I happened to wander through this room with my camera juuuust at the right time for some nice late day light. I've shot this corner many times to no avail but I'm pretty happy with this one.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

NOTE: Image updated, uploaded the wrong one, comments on the crop were about the first one posted.


[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/judi_smelko/8363394610/]
[/URL]
 
Last edited:
Your best abstract image hands down. I'd be happy as a baby if I had shot this myself. It looks like a "superhero M".

It might or might not benefit from a little bit more space to the right.
 
Nice! I can't tell exactly how it occurred, or which direction it goes (inside or outside corner).
I agree with invisible, that it "might" benefit from some space on the right, at the lower intersection.
 
Ohhhhhh, my...I am giddy with excitement over this one!!

I think the famed statesman and party animal Austin Powers said it most eloquently...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys!

cz34.gif

I uploaded the wrong one. Updated the OP with the one that should have been there, I agree it needed a smidge more room on the right and I had to take out a bit of door frame that was sneaking in the corner.
 
Nice.

Very Bitter. :)
 
Nice!!! (nothing clever to say, no just "nice" with a lot of emphasis).

Seems so simple yet it confuses me when I try to figure it out (like what Sleist said).
 
Like it but it seems just a tad soft at the top...
 
Very Cool. I am not an abstract fan and I must say this is a wall hanger!! :) That says a lot for me.
 
Thanks everyone! I'm so glad I finally got this corner so it's " unrecognizable" :)

Ceeboy, yes the top is very out of focus foreground ;)
 
Very nice, PR! Wonderful image!
 
Thanks Charlie :)
 
Awesome!

May I venture to guess that the corner is shot from above, the top dark triangle being the roof of a stone building? The dark superman "M" looks like a gateway, or a passage in where the roof extends out over the floor.

I hope I didn't ruin the shot for anyone. This is great stuff!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom