Affinity Photo for iPad free extras downloads

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If you're using Affinity for iPad app, there is currently a free batch of downloads (brushes, textures, macros) available - supposedly for a limited time.

Affinity Photo for iPad - The iPad App of the Year just got even better

I'm currently obsessed with the new freckle brush but I wish they would focus on in app multi selection for files to move to folders, delete, save to iCloud etc...

I am looking at Affinity for the iPad Pro but there is a big problem. I have never used Photoshop. I have always used Lightroom and later with NIK. After I purchased the iPad Pro Affinity was the only app in the IOS app store that looked close to a professional program. I use Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC does not do what I Classic can do for my workflow.

That said, what do you think about Affinity as a Lightroom Classic alternative. I cannot see where it will allow for graphic watermark upload. I do concert photography and specialize in Drummer Photographer. Affinity seems more art based? Thanks for the post!

Attachments

• Cameron Duddy (1 of 1).JPG
    Cameron Duddy (1 of 1).JPG
    221.5 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
what do you think about Affinity as a Lightroom Classic alternative. I cannot see where it will allow for graphic watermark upload.

Affinity will not have the photo organization and catalog abilities. It is a photo editor only.

If you want to use affinity to add a watermark you will have to manually add it as a new layer to the image and save it out as a new photo.

Affinity is a great photoshop replacement. But it’s not a light room replacement.

There is a reason Adobe has both photoshop AND lightroom, they each have a different use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did read somewhere recently that they’re working on a file mgmt piece for Affinity but right now no, not a replacement for LR.

Most reactions

Back