Air show pics!!!

black_z said:
Thanks!

WOW!! Link to some pics?! :)

you can either use the Search button if you scroll back up the page and search for airshow and there will be loads of my posts but also look at posts by AIRIC
or just click the Hardpoint Photography banner below this

lostprophet said:
you can either use the Search button if you scroll back up the page and search for airshow and there will be loads of my posts but also look at posts by AIRIC
or just click the Hardpoint Photography banner below this

Okay, thanks alot!

Oh yeah, thanks for mentioning the F18 in #7! My brother said that there probably wouldn't be any F18's there, so I just assumed it was an F15 with the two wings on top. I definitely knew it wasn't the Raptor! :)

EDIT: Now after talking to him again, it was the F-14 that wouldn't be there!! :)

Wow!!

An amazing set of photos, thanks for sharing them with us. I love the detail. well done

WOW!!!!! I was trying to pick my favorites, but I truly love them ALL!! These are amazing!!! I LOOOOVE the panning shot! Way cool! Great work!

Dear Santa,
Please bring me a P-51 for Christmas!

(Or the chance to someday shoot one this well!)

I am a U.S. Air Force Veteran...did you ever bring back some memories for me! I particularly like the last set...OUTSTANDING!

These photos are awesome! Great job, nice & I'm envious. Wish I had the opportunity to attend a air show and take pictures like this. Thanks for sharing!

Wow, fantastic photos! Ohh the memories...what? No Herks? Nellis is a great place!
Love the oscillations in the afterburners in #11...and USAF's new Osprey from Holoman! #15 must be that new F15/16 combo! Did a double take there.
Thanks for sharing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back