V valvecovergasket TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Location raincity, wa Dec 14, 2006 #46 amazing!
J John_05 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 524 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 14, 2006 #47 black_z said: I think you left off a ZERO! lol Click to expand... by the looks of that lens, he may have left off 2 zeros, maybe 3!!
black_z said: I think you left off a ZERO! lol Click to expand... by the looks of that lens, he may have left off 2 zeros, maybe 3!!
Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 15, 2006 #48 Being as much as an aviation nut as a photographer, bloody amazing! PS: The guy with the canon, its not a lense, its a bloody RPG!!!!!
Being as much as an aviation nut as a photographer, bloody amazing! PS: The guy with the canon, its not a lense, its a bloody RPG!!!!!
B black_z TPF Noob! Joined Dec 19, 2004 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Location Mooresville, NC Dec 15, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #49 Yeah, really!!
doenoe TPF Noob! Joined Mar 4, 2005 Messages 4,267 Reaction score 23 Location Hoorn, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 16, 2006 #50 awesome pics..............all of them. I should visit a show someday, but i dont think there are alot of shows in Holland. Ah well, ill just keep my eyes open.
awesome pics..............all of them. I should visit a show someday, but i dont think there are alot of shows in Holland. Ah well, ill just keep my eyes open.
charizzi TPF Noob! Joined Sep 5, 2005 Messages 304 Reaction score 9 Location US Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2006 #51 wow amazing!!! I love the heat and white trail! I've never seen an airshow before so this makes it seem so awesome!
wow amazing!!! I love the heat and white trail! I've never seen an airshow before so this makes it seem so awesome!
B black_z TPF Noob! Joined Dec 19, 2004 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Location Mooresville, NC Dec 20, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #52 You would LOVE it!