Alcoholics Anonymous.......

Shiner Bock and more Bud Ice (in bottles this time), lol.

SHINER BOCK!!! Only one of the greatest beers ever brewed, about 1/2 way between Houston and my hometown of San Antonio. Nectar of the Gods.

Ok I don't drink anymore (21 years dry) but Mt. Gay is the chit and I know my rum, having grown up in the Caribbean, we all know Mt. Gay is the local's favorite for quality and flavor....Barbados rhum.

I love rum too, but I drink the real stuff. I like Mt. Gay, but when I'm drinking rum I prefer the following:
* Zacapa (from Guatemala) - smooth as silk with a hint of chocolate. Not for mixing. I drink it neat or on the rocks.
* Flor de Cana (from Nicaragua) - good for mixing but also fantastic straight.

I also drink red wine (Rodney Strong everything), chardonnay (Le Crema, Rodney Strong).

Crown Royal is my vice--I can't get enough of it but I should probably drink less of it.

I gotta lose 30 lbs before my wife will approve my purchase of the 24-70mm f/2.8 Nikkor lens! :lol:

Shiner Bock and more Bud Ice (in bottles this time), lol.

SHINER BOCK!!! Only one of the greatest beers ever brewed, about 1/2 way between Houston and my hometown of San Antonio. Nectar of the Gods.

One of the few beers I actually enjoy. Used to go to Little Hips hamburger joint near SA college, and get a burger and a bock! Good times!

angelA.gif

I drank nothing because I'm the "perfect angel" and i know everyone believes that $#%$ too!

Eldorado Rum from Guyana is wonderful.

Starting early tonight.......
Banana Margarita

• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 2 tablespoons lime juice
  • 3/4 cup banana liqueur
  • 1/2 cup tequila
  • 1/4 cup triple sec (orange-flavored liqueur)
  • 6 ice cubes
  • 2 large bananas

Okay. I need help. Professional help.

Finding a good vodka.
Suggestions? I've had Absolute before, but it's.......alright.

Who's got a world class Mojito recipe? Mine are good.. but I have had better...

I've had probably every vodka there is... I agree with Bitter, I always liked Vox. There are more I like, but I would have to see the label to recognize most of them, lol.

I can't remember the name of it, but I had a French vodka made from grapes (of course) once. Don't buy that.

Who's got a world class Mojito recipe? Mine are good.. but I have had better...

Use 10Cane Rum.

If you want a Mojito with a twist, in Ogonquit, Maine, we had (several) mojitos made with mint and honeydew, muttled, with a touch of Midori. OMG!

I drink Dirty Martinis and I usually order them w/ Goose.
I had a BAD night w/ Citron back in my younger years and still can't even smell it w/ out feeling sick....lol

Bitter you need to open a bar in a Jewelry shop!!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back