Alcoholics Anonymous.......

mishele said:
Bitter you need to open a bar in a Jewelry shop!!

Hmmm a bar, jewelry shop next door, and a studio in the back ....come on bitter I know you want to lol.

I would love to take my hubby to a Bar/Jewelry shop!!!

mishele said:
Bitter you need to open a bar in a Jewelry shop!!

Hmmm a bar, jewelry shop next door, and a studio in the back ....come on bitter I know you want to lol.

The suite next to me is available. Tons of natural light, 8-900sqf...

Josh will run your bar!!!

Man you guys complicate things lol. Sam Adams w/ scotch chasers. Simplicity at its best.

Bitter Jeweler said:
Scotch. Ewwwwww.

Sometimes straight, sometimes on the rocks but always good.
"I love scotch, down into my belly, mmmhmmhmm.". Thank you Anchorman LOL.

Bitter Jeweler said:
Scotch. Ewwwwww.

Sometimes straight, sometimes on the rocks but always good.
"I love scotch, down into my belly, mmmhmmhmm.". Thank you Anchorman LOL.

I don't want to grow hair on my chest!!! I can't drink that!!

I used to do black jack shooters in my younger and dumber days.... but now stick to takillya or rum, pretty much! Think I overdid the whiskey in my high school days... don't even care for the smell now!

Which is funny.. becuase I LOVE Baileys! lol!

Last edited:
mishele said:
I don't want to grow hair on my chest!!! I can't drink that!!

Lol that sounds like a witches brew to me lol. But you have to get the good stuff 15-21 years is a good start. Sometimes you can splash a little water to the younger ones to reduce the bite. If anything else, they make good old fashion night caps with good tea and lemon.....salute!!

cgipson1 said:
I used to do black jack shooters in my younger and dumber days.... but now stick to takillya or rum, pretty much! Think I overdid the whiskey in my high school days... don't even care for the smell now!

Hmmmm rum no beuno me amigo. Tequila back in Mexico taught me never underestimate that drink >&hellip;<.

I drink tequila like water....lol

Most reactions

Back