Any other TPFers do yoga?

Heeheehee, only time I did yoga was as a kid in primary school we had to take a class so I signed up for yoga as a laugh. Not a problem for me though as I was increadibly flexible as a kid. It just got boring for me but I discovered martial arts soon after so did that which was much more fun and through the latter meditation.

Bring the camera and you won't wear pants?
What the hell is going on here?
Woah there, I said I wouldn't wear THE (yoga) pants. The actual wordrobe stays a secret to preserve the artistic integrity of my vision. (And so nobody gets jealous they aren't invited)

And when I say wordrobe, I mean the photographers wordrobe. ;-)

Seriously, I wouldn't do that! | Photography Forum
Heeheehee, only time I did yoga was as a kid in primary school we had to take a class so I signed up for yoga as a laugh. Not a problem for me though as I was increadibly flexible as a kid. It just got boring for me but I discovered martial arts soon after so did that which was much more fun and through the latter meditation.

Nice! Dh also finds yoga extremely boring. Not sure he could try martial arts though since he has a practically worthless foot. Hmmm.

Last edited:
Most good instructors will help you work with your body to get what you can do.

One of the lads that was in my ju-jitsu class was almost paralised down one side after a motorbike accident so he just worked with his good side most of the time. Though the steel supporting his bone structure in places was very painful at times when he'd lock me. It could prove extremely effective

Most good instructors will help you work with your body to get what you can do.

One of the lads that was in my ju-jitsu class was almost paralised down one side after a motorbike accident so he just worked with his good side most of the time. Though the steel supporting his bone structure in places was very painful at times when he'd lock me. It could prove extremely effective
Interesting! I'll have to pitch the idea to him! There are a few options in the next town over to give it a shot.

I gotta stop speed reading.:1247:

leave her alone, if she wants me to take pictures of her without pants on it's fine with me !!!!!

My ex-wife used to do naked couples yoga at our home with her instructor. Then I took a closer look and realized, Hey! That's not yoga!

Personally I hate the stuff. Seriously, when milk goes bad you should just throw it away.. I mean ...

Oh, wait, Yoga. Umm.. no. Redneck's don't do Yoga.

My ex-wife used to do naked couples yoga at our home with her instructor. Then I took a closer look and realized, Hey! That's not yoga!
I was gonna try to relate you your post by mentioning how much I enjoy naked yoga...but then I realized you weren't talking about yoga so I guess I won't bring it up.

I was gonna try to relate you your post by mentioning how much I enjoy naked yoga...but then I realized you weren't talking about yoga so I guess I won't bring it up.

So I guess that pretty much kills the obvious follow up joke about how if you started doing naked yoga I'm pretty sure something would be popping up...

Hmm.. Ok, well maybe that's a good thing.. lol

Yoga is super fun to photograph. My wife practices when she can. Less these days what with the kids etc. But still.

I do a tiny bit now and then as well.

A good stretch is tremendous and it feels very very good for me.

Yoga is super fun to photograph. My wife practices when she can. Less these days what with the kids etc. But still.

I do a tiny bit now and then as well.

A good stretch is tremendous and it feels very very good for me.
I usuay fit it in right before bed. I've got several night time routines that are a great way to end the day!

Naked yoga? I bet that it much better with woman than men. Less "dangling fruit" poses.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back