Are you an artist?

I'll change my earlier reply. As I looked at my portfolio I did see a lot more artist in my work than I thought was there.
Maybe 75% photog / 25% artist

I find this whole thread totally confusing. :lol:
Not if you recognize the whole Sheldon Cooperness of this thread. :lmao:

Please explain. I'm not seeing the connection...

I don't watch that show, but I guess he's a 'smart guy' who doesn't know when to shut up? Are you saying that's what I'm doing? :lol:

I find this whole thread totally confusing. :lol:
Not if you recognize the whole Sheldon Cooperness of this thread. :lmao:

Please explain. I'm not seeing the connection...

I don't watch that show, but I guess he's a 'smart guy' who doesn't know when to shut up? Are you saying that's what I'm doing? :lol:

All right then, let us start by examining the beginning for your whole quest for knowledge and self examination in this matter. Your original, and might I add non scientific, expressed field of examination was whether others inhabiting this vast terrestrial sphere known as earth feel that they are one producing art what ever that is, two how they feel about it and what it says to the rest of the known human universe and three how it effects the human situation. A rational conclusion to the questions posed are not in this case possible. There are no absolutes with which one can start to form a hypothesis or any any way calculate an answer to the questions, such that they are, in any meaningful form. Without a grounded and universally understood starting point, there is no way to develop a reasonable theorem, thereby eliminating the ability to test said theorem which would then lead one to a logical and repeatable conclusion.

To top it off with all that I have already pointed out, you then proceeded in some unknown fashion to come to a definitive conclusion without the benefit of being able to demonstrate the method or calculations that lead you to said conclusion in any rational or scientific manner while completely ignoring those that you posed the questions too.

Ergo one would have to conclude that yes, as one would say in lay terms..............................this has been a bunch of fiddle faddle. :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

P.S. Dude you got to start watching the show. Penny is hot, but this is one of the funniest shows to come along in a very long time. :wink:

Most reactions

Back