awkward...

ceejtank

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That awkward moment youre waiting to be a witness to testify in front of the grand jury.. and the guy you saw stab someone is sitting on the bench next to you.. not knowing youre a witness...

Thanks. Im having fun so far. I googled the kids name after i got the court summons.. a few weeks ago him and his mother were arrested for trying to murder their neighbor with a machete... because he bumped into her. A real bunch of class acts.

Thanks. Im having fun so far. I googled the kids name after i got the court summons.. a few weeks ago him and his mother were arrested for trying to murder their neighbor with a machete... because he bumped into her. A real bunch of class acts.

Ummmm... and they were released? WTF

Just curious...How many people have a machete laying around? Anyone?

mishele said:
Just curious...How many people have a machete laying around? Anyone?

I have one, but it's tucked away. Used it when we has to clear brush from moms land before building the house.

Haha. I have a machete.. but thats up on the farm my parents own... haha. That being said.. no need to worry about me. I exercise my second amendment right, and I'm a psysically scary person (i've been told).. last month I had to knock on the kids below my GF's apartment cause they were having a bass party that was shaking her apartment as we tried to sleep. I was told that next morning that I was "terrifying". I knocked nicely.. and said something like "Hey - my GF has to work tomorrow, can you guys turn off the bass?"

It's kind of a fun process. I'll keep you guys updated about any fun things that happen.

Haha. I have a machete.. but thats up on the farm my parents own... haha. That being said.. no need to worry about me. I exercise my second amendment right, and I'm a psysically scary person (i've been told).. last month I had to knock on the kids below my GF's apartment cause they were having a bass party that was shaking her apartment as we tried to sleep. I was told that next morning that I was "terrifying". I knocked nicely.. and said something like "Hey - my GF has to work tomorrow, can you guys turn off the bass?"

It's kind of a fun process. I'll keep you guys updated about any fun things that happen.

A bass party? Sweet, I'll bring my waders and tackle box.

Does your post qualify as discussing the case?

Does your post qualify as discussing the case?

My statements are public record at this point.. that was a different case though... same people. Real class acts as you can see.

OK so post pics of your scary mug!

Most reactions

Back