Awww special Moment

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Fuwairit Beach in the North of Qatar is a turtle hatching area at this time of year so off we went to see if we could catch a hatch.

We waited.........and waited....... and then this little cutie popped out of the sand:

$Dscf3013.jpg

Well worth the effort.

So cute. Seeing baby sea turtles hatching is on my bucket list. Someday..........

When they pop out they are a bit lethargic but 60 seconds later they must get a natural espresso and buzz down to the sea.

2 hours driving + long walk on the beach + killer humidity and heat = happy amateur photographer.

Very nice! I also would like to see this in person one day.

Awesome capture - I can only imagine how gratifying it was to witness the event, especially after the long drive and waiting. Good job! :D

Who doesn't love a baby turtle?!? :love:

So sweet! Getting to witness that and also get a picture of it is definitely worth the effort :) Thanks for sharing with us!

(Terri, only FOOLS don't love baby turtles :D )

We visited the same spot a few years ago but no pics were to be had so particularly gratifying this time.

A lot of expats do not get into looking for nature in what is primarily a desert but its there if you want to put in some effort.

Incredible!! How awesome that you got the shot. Sooo cute! Definitely one for the books.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back