What's new

Babu the Printer.

Chiller

Mental case
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
9,739
Reaction score
271
Location
F@cking Hell
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is Babu(not his real name) He is a very oldschool printer, ane has been running the same machine for 30 something years, and gets excellent results. I tried to capture him as I see him all the time. He sits and watches his machine, but he is a little camera shy, so I did not photograph his face....gonna try to change that.

155_5585babu.JPG


He has a small light over the machine he uses, and I wanted to get that old look to these. Hope it worked.

155_5599aa.JPG
 
excellent work Carl.

tell ya what, your work these days far exceeds most. i'm always impressed!
 
Both excellent shots, love the lighting and the mood you've set :thumbsup:
 
Excellent, Chiller! :thumbsup:
 
I'd say you got the feel you were after. :thumbup: I'm guessing a large print of the second one would show the machine detail better. Looks great! :)
 
Thanks for all your awesome comments. Im hoping to get a few more candids of Babu soon. Thanks again. I appreciate your replies.
 
awesome b/w's carl!
love the comp in the first shot... that second one is awesome! neat light
thanks for sharing :D
 
Wow both great shots, love the second.
 
Carl,

Excellent eye and I just love the idea of shooting while working. Helps take the stress away. I hope to see more over the next few days.

Eric
 
Thanks Mansi, photo gal, snownow, and Airic. I appreciate your comments.
Airic...I sort of work alone, so I always have my camera at work with me, but never take it out. Soo....that is gonna change. I hope I can grab a few more tomorrow.
Thanks again everyone.
 
Nice shots Chiller. I tried some shots like these a few weeks back, but wasn't happy with the outcome. I'm happy to see that you were able to make them work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom