Basketball Hoop.

Good clarity, but I dunno, they missed the shot.

Thats a good idea. I like it, decent composition. You might consider trying that with the ball a little farther out to give it somewhere to go. Have someone else throw it. I like what you did with the bgd

Thats a good idea. I like it, decent composition. You might consider trying that with the ball a little farther out to give it somewhere to go. Have someone else throw it. I like what you did with the bgd

Yeah, I was just experimenting, and I like what went down. I'm gonna try it again tomorrow unless it's raining (which it probably will be. Ugh.) Thanks for the positive feedback :)

dont really like the selective coloring here. I say either all color or all B&W

EDIT: er, whatever you did. its not selective, just everything else is mostly desaturated.

Yeah, I just kept only red saturated.

that explains it. I was wondering why the rust on the chain was still in color and thought maybe it was sloppy selective coloring. Interesting method. Any reason you did it that way as opposed to a layer mask?

GREAT SHOT I REALLY LOVE THIS ONE!

that explains it. I was wondering why the rust on the chain was still in color and thought maybe it was sloppy selective coloring. Interesting method. Any reason you did it that way as opposed to a layer mask?

Multiple reasons.
One: I only have iPhoto and Aperture.
Two: I suck at Photoshop, so I even if I had it, it wouldn't matter.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back