The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There seems to be a sea change in attitude on the part of the mods and consequently the level of routine hostility has been lowered tremendously.

TPF has become, if not mannerly, at least civil for the most part and much more of a fun place to be, without the stuffy locked down prissiness of *****cafe.com

I thank the mods profusely.

I might even become a subscriber in response.

Lew

Like the tides...these things tend to come and go. :lol:

A lot of credit does go to the mod team, especially the 'new blood' that was added a few month back.

Definitely an improvement. Now the fights are more like a boxing match instead of a dead match.

Yeah, it's been really great how the mods move threads that they deem "NSFW" to the subscribing members forum where not even the OP can view them, rather than changing the images to links... Or deleting the thread altogether.

Man; I remember when TPF was still street. Straight thug life son. Now it's all gentrified and s**t. Wat up wit dat?

o hey tyler said:
Yeah, it's been really great how the mods move threads that they deem "NSFW" to the subscribing members forum where not even the OP can view them, rather than changing the images to links... Or deleting the thread altogether.

And most of them are very tame and shouldn't have NSFW

Walk the talk Gary! Post some real NSFW! :p. Ill post it for you! mwahahahahah

o hey tyler said:

And most of them are very tame and shouldn't have NSFW

Because of mods
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of mods
I learned to play on the safe side
So I don't get hurt

Well, I never found the flaming, torching and lynching to be very entertaining, so I'm happy the "mod squad" has kept the occasional escalating interaction from going too much off the rails. On the other hand, I've also seen some members who had lots of experience and opinions go elsewhere.

Personally, I don't mind the rule that photos should be in specific categories, although the amount of feedback that I have gotten on my submissions has been underwhelming. Probably due to my photography, but it smarts nevertheless.

In general the level of critique and comment is not very high, although there are members who offer some very good, very pertinent critiques and I usually look into any threads they post in. No, not saying who these are. Don't want to be accused of stalking. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back