Bitter's Evil School of Photography.

Just to clarify with the sardines reference...............

I've been waiting with baited breath.

:lol:

Can't wait to find out who got in! :)

BTW, can you post what your judging criteria will be like for the selection? Like are you looking for a particular range of experience?

maybe instead of showing one photo from each application just do one from the 8 accpeted instead. And a short text of the reason this person was chosen.

I think after each assignment bitter could post the results of all the students work for everyone to see.

Ahhh man, the submissions closed as I was typing mine up.... I sent it to you at about 5:20pm. Is it still being considered? I didn't realize it was closed until just now.

Ahhh man, the submissions closed as I was typing mine up.... I sent it to you at about 5:20pm. Is it still being considered? I didn't realize it was closed until just now.

He closed them at 6pm so I think yours made it just in time.

I think after each assignment bitter could post the results of all the students work for everyone to see.
From what I understand, I think the assignments and results will be posted in a public thread for the members as well as the community to comment and critique...I think...
This is exciting! I feel like I am waiting on a phone call for a job offer. Kind of like a reality series or something. I don't watch much TV but this feels like I'm a part of some kind of reality show. Even if I don't get picked for the school, this is something I'm definitely going to follow. Good luck everybody.

This is really exciting to me. I'm applying to art colleges with a photography portfolio and i could really use these projects as practice. Goodluck to all!

REGISTRATION CLOSED
I have started the selection process, and am reviewing 36 applications.
You will be notified of your status, either way, within the next few days.

Hm...

Looks like I missed it... I'm a little disappointed because I thought I had until tomorrow midnight as per below.

Not a problem Pharmakon. I will wait till Midnight Wednesday the 24th till I make my decisions. Nobody will be notified prior. This is kinda exciting.

He closed them at 6pm so I think yours made it just in time.

I hope you're right, but you must be in a different time zone or my forum settings are messed up. On my screen his post is at 5pm and my PM was sent at 5:18. However, I started typing it at around 4:30 or so... it just took me a while to get my pictures together and uploaded, etc. Plus proof-reading.

From his initial post:

If you are interested, PM me 5 of your most awesome images. Tell me why each is awesome. Tell me why I should pick you. I will review your work and select the 8 people to join the "school". I am initially giving an entry deadline of Wednesday, February 24th. Depending on the response, I may close submission early, or extend it.

If there are so many people that want to do this why not try to start another one? You just need someone to step up and run it.

Most reactions

Back