BLAST YOU PHOTOGRAPHY!

A photo workshop instructor told me once, “When you mature as a photographer, you’ll learn that you don’t need to waste money on every new photo gadget that comes out.”

He then added, “Thankfully, I’ve not yet matured – I love buying new photo gadgets!”

Jess - what camera-body do you use?

bantor said:
Batteries: 80$ for two
Memory Card: 120$
Starage Device: 170$-200$
Circular Polerizer: 30$-100$
I mean at absolute best i am still going to be spending 700$!!! And thats after the 1500$ i have already spent in the last 2 months.

Oh well it at least i am doing what i love (aside from the spending tons of money).

DLL_4ever said:
Just a few weeks ago I spent $1541 on a new DSLR body, lens, and memory card... in another few weeks, i'll be spending another $900 on 2 more lenses...

And in a few more weeks you're going to realize that you need a lot more hard drive space, and at some point after that you'll need a faster computer and more RAM... It never ends.

bethany138 said:
You think its taken over your life... I just found out that the test I have in 30 min I know NOTHING about. Yep.... I've made perfect grades my whole life, and I'm going to fail a test, because all I do is photo stuff. Yeah... and you see that I'm on here instead of studying. No self control! NONE!

tests are overrated anyways...right?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back