imagespeak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All,

I have a Nikon D90 which I've had for 6 years now. It's been around the world several times and dropped, knocked and bumped about. However, it's performance has been flawless until about a month ago when I noticed that the edge of all images was blurred. It looks as iff I've applied a DOF filter to the image to sharpen the middle and blur the edges.

I've tried switching lenses, cleaning the sensor (through the cameras menu) and no matter what I do I get the same result on all settings, focal lengths and lenses.

Does anyone know what is likely to be the cause? Could it be a sensor problem? I'm trying to determine if it's worth getting fixed or maybe it's time to upgrade? Below is a photo I took last night which shows the blur I'm talking about.

Thanks for your help!
blur-1.jpg

Hi All,

I have a Nikon D90 which I've had for 6 years now. It's been around the world several times and dropped, knocked and bumped about.....

Element in the lens has come loose and is not aligned properly.

Thanks sparky, I thought that however, it's happening with all lenses old and new, so it must be something in the body.

Then it's most likely the image sensor is loose or out of position.

Next likely is the lens mount on the camera is bent out of shape.

Whatever it is will probably require you send the camera to a repair shop.

Yep... I'd say the lens mount is askew.

Most reactions

Back